The first Moms Meet WOW Bloggers event, held on April 28 at The Liberty in New York City, was a resounding success. This blogger-only event brought 45 parenting bloggers and 16 better-for-you brands together for an afternoon of networking and fun. The event generated about 11 million impressions with an average reach per blogger of almost 25,000.
Kicking off the event with a cooking demo was Chef Gerard Viverito, Director of Culinary Education for Passionfish, sponsored by Regular Girl and Malaysian Palm Oil. He captivated the room with education on better-for-you cooking choices that included makeovers of kid-friendly favorites, and of course, delicious samples of his creations. After the cooking demo, bloggers and brands headed to their individual meetings, where they had the opportunity to meet one on one and forge long-lasting relationships.
All of the bloggers in attendance were very pleased with the brands they were able to meet at WOW Bloggers: NYC. Many have even begun to work together in the short time since the event took place. With so many successful connections made, you can be sure to see more WOW Bloggers events popping up in different locations in the future.
- 100% of attendees rated WOW Bloggers: NYC “Excellent” or “Good”
- 100% of attendees cited the “opportunity to meet and network with brands” as the number one reason for attending WOW Bloggers: NYC
- 100% of attendees stated that they are likely to form a partnership with a brand they met at the event
Thank you to all the amazing sponsors who joined us in New York City. We hope to see you at our future events, including the 2018 Moms Meet WOW Summit, happening in Anaheim, California November 2–3, 2018.
Our Mom Bloggers Are Talking…
- “The brands had a real interest in talking to the bloggers. The interactive nature of the event was very positive.” – Carolina K.
- “It was great to engage in conversation to learn more about brands and why reps work with brands, which makes me even more interested in the products.” – Natasha D.
- “The networking was fabulous. Great, friendly, and knowledgeable brand reps were a pleasure to speak with.” – Michele C.
- “I liked that it was very personable. I liked interacting with new brands I had not heard of before and trying new products on the market.” – Pam H.