Consumer Insights & Market Research Analyst (Full Time)
May Media Group, LLC seeks an experienced market researcher to join our team as Consumer Insights Manager for Moms Meet. Moms Meet (momsmeet.com) is a large, national moms group and influencer program where moms are invited to review better-for-you products and services. This person will spearhead the product review survey design, execution, analysis, report creation and presentation to client. The position will report to the Executive Vice President and will work closely with the production team.
This position will lead the marketing research function in the company and as such, the position requires strong client management, project management and over all research design, execution and analysis skills. We’re seeking a highly motivated, strategic and proactive individual with experience and success managing large-scale projects and a track record of driving business impact from the research they support. In addition to having full understanding of specific research programs, they will understand market trends and industry developments to help move the company forward and contribute to long-term growth goals. Our ideal candidate likes working in a fast paced, creative environment.
- Design, execute, analyze and create reports for Moms Meet standard product review studies as well as customized research projects addressing the client’s business issues
- Provide insightful research reports, which go beyond a description of the results into an analysis of why the results occurred, and deliver actionable insights and strategic recommendations to clients and leadership.
- Present report findings to client
- Participate in meetings, teleconferences, workshops, presentations with research and non-research client functions, industry conferences, etc.
- Engage with clients to understand business challenges and research objectives, and report insights and recommendations.
- Lead the growth of the Consumer Insights division for the company
- 3-5 years market research experience with strong quantitative expertise
- Marketing research experience that includes significant background in consumer research and insights
- Demonstrated experience in data management, analysis, and a variety of reporting strategies and formats, including PowerPoint, Excel and infographics.
- Knowledge of SurveyMonkey and/ or other survey software
- Experienced in both quantitative and qualitative research.
- Strong analytical and report development skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to interact collaboratively with clients and team members in a deadline-driven environment