Event Sales Executive (Full Time or Part Time, Remote optional)
May Media Group, LLC (maymediagroup.com) is looking for a full-time or part-time sales executive to sell event sponsorships primarily for the WOW Events division of Moms Meet, as well as other events under the May Media Group umbrella. WOW Events are held in different locations in the U.S. and Canada throughout the year. It’s an opportunity for better-for-you brands to reach a large network of health-minded moms, educate consumers, distribute product samples, and network with top mom influencers. To learn more about our events, visit wowevents.momsmeet.com.
The sales professional we seek will be a highly motivated self-starter that loves to sell and thrives in an entrepreneurial environment. He/she will be an exceptional communicator with strong client-management, writing and presentation skills. He/she will be excellent at prospecting and networking. Prior experience selling events is ideal.
The company is headquartered in Marlton, NJ, near Philadelphia. We are open to remote or partial remote working arrangements for the right candidate.
- Prospect for new event sponsors both locally, within each event market, and nationally
- Meet or exceed sales goal of selling out sponsorship spots for each event
- Qualify leads and determine their fit with our standards of being a “better-for-you” brand
- Create and manage a pipeline of prospects, and provide regular updates to leadership team
- Write proposals and event sponsorship agreements
- Find opportunities to upsell clients into other products and services offered by MMG
- Represent the company at trade shows and key industry events as needed
- Sell other events and digital services outside of WOW events as needed
- 5+ years of experience in an event, promotional or media sales capacity
- A record of successfully meeting sales objectives
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical, negotiation and closing skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and relationships with clients
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word).
- Working knowledge of SalesForce.
- Strong work ethic is essential
Please submit your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com.