Sales Executive (Remote)
May Media Group, LLC (maymediagroup.com) is looking for a strong sales executive to sell our integrated multimedia and sampling programs. May Media Group, LLC is the company behind Moms Meet (momsmeet.com), a large online community of influential moms and bloggers across the country that are involved in product sampling programs for advertisers, engage in online and offline events, and more. May Media Group also publishes KIWI magazine, an award-winning national consumer magazine focused on raising families the natural and organic way. We are headquartered in Marlton, New Jersey (near Philadelphia, PA) but the position can be based anywhere in the U.S.
The sales professional we seek will be responsible for developing and executing sales strategies for Moms Meet (momsmeet.com), KIWI magazine, WOW events other digital properties. He/she will be a highly motivated self-starter that loves to sell and thrives in an entrepreneurial environment. He/she will be an exceptional communicator with strong client-management, writing and presentation skills. He/she will be excellent at prospecting and networking. Experience selling programs directly to consumer products/services companies as well as through agencies is important.
- Prospect for new advertisers
- Write proposals, RFPs and presentations
- Develop and sell value-added programs for clients
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Expand advertiser base to new client categories
- Represent company at trade shows and key industry events
- 5+ years of experience in a promotional or media sales capacity
- Experience selling agencies, including shopper marketing agencies a plus
- A record of successfully meeting sales objectives
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical, negotiation and closing skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and relationships with clients
- Excellent proposal/RFP writing and presentation skills
- Creativity is a plus
- Knowledge of and passion for healthy/eco living is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word).
- Working knowledge of SalesForce.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong work ethic is essential
May Media Group’s work culture is family-friendly, flexible, collaborative and creative. Some benefits include options to work from home, Summer Fridays, Flex time, 401K match, Health Insurance, PTO and more.
If interested, let us know why you’re interested in working for us and submit your resume as well as salary requirements to email@example.com.