Marketing Project Manager
May Media Group is seeking a full-time Marketing Project Manager to support our growing online health & wellness community for moms at momsmeet.com. This client-facing role will work within a fast-paced agency type of environment in all aspects of project and digital campaign management including client communications, campaign execution, e-mail marketing, website updates, and social media.
The ideal candidate should be detail-oriented with excellent verbal and written communication skills, have excellent computer skills, and a positive attitude.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Manage the launch, execution, and coordination of digital marketing campaigns for brands
- Create campaign timelines and manage milestones to ensure a timely and successful delivery
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your campaigns/clients via email communication and conference calls
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with both clients and internal team members
- Create and deploy emails and update website through our content management system
- Produce marketing, web, social media or email campaign reports
- Participate in collaborative team projects to help grow and build the Moms Meet community
- Other duties may be assigned as is deemed necessary to meet company needs
Qualifications and Skills
- 3-5 years of related experience (preferably in an agency setting)
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications or related field required.
- Excellent computer skills, detail-oriented with good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately, as part of a team as well as independently, in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using project management and collaboration tools like Asana, Slack, Google Docs, Dropbox and more.
- Experience with E-mail Marketing platforms and CMS (like WordPress) is a plus.
Due to COVID, all employees are currently working remotely. Starting in September of 2021, employees will return to the office two days a week and work remotely on the other days.
May Media Group’s work culture is family-friendly, flexible, collaborative and creative. Some benefits include options to work from home, Summer Fridays, Flex time, 401K match, Health Insurance, PTO and more.
If interested, let us know why you’re interested in working for us and submit your resume as well as salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.